To produce a high-quality vehicle, you need high-quality equipment…
Whether it is spraying cars with paint or assembling them with air tools, the automotive industry relies on compressors to provide a high-quality finish.
Typical uses of compressed air in the automotive industry include:
- Tyre inflation
- Product finishing — to vaporise and propel paint onto car components and shells
- Air operated robots
- Plasma cutting and welding — to assist with cutting and welding speed and reliability
- Air tools — preferred to electronic tools as they are light and easy to handle
- Paint shop applications — to operate paint pumps in highly volatile environments
- Breathing air — filtration is used to provide breathing air quality
Contaminants in the air supply can result in costly product spoilage, expensive re-work and loss of valuable production.
Our compressors deliver uncompromising performance and reliability, while providing the right balance of air quality with a low cost of operation.