Smart proactive real-time monitoring
The new iConn service provides compressed air users with in-depth and real-time knowledge about their system, essential for accurate production planning and peace of mind protection for their investment. The system generates and delivers insight and statistics that keeps compressed air users informed of the performance of their installation, highlighting potential issues before they become a problem.
Depending on how crucial the installation's data management provision is, plant managers can select from three tiered iConn service options, with the full service offering total peace of mind.
What this means for you:
- Air quality as a service
- Increased uptime
- Reduced risks
- Increased productivity
- Increased efficiency
- Integrated analytics
- Investment protection
- Extended product life-cycle
Open to API’s, such as SAP, GE, Oracle, Microsoft
Benefits of proactive real-time monitoring and insight:
Tailored to your needs
How does iConn work?
iConn delivers proactive real-time insight to your fingertips.
- Gateway devices connected to controllers for data transfer via GSM, Ethernet or Wi-Fi
- Able to connect to analogue sensors, RFID
- Secure cloud-based database solution
- Browser-based dashboard displays key operating data
- Performance monitoring, predictive maintenance and energy optimisation service by our experts